Tuesday, January 26, 2010

day of finish exam. SONG ahh....



exam finish jor lu....
finally feel relieve after those suffering exam moment.
hang out again with my good buddy.
at first only plan to have all those plan-after-exam in my own.
luckily got u all accompanying me,if not really will be damn bored.
sing k always will b our main plan..haha.
so weird y carmen disappear for so long time.almost 1hrs o..
and mk also x cum yet.
bac from toilet n suddenly saw mk n carmen.
n mk is taking a cake.
OMG!!! suddenly i think i know what is their plan already.
me n sa jie. birthday.
what a coincidence.haha.
u gals plan to surprise us,but now i think it's me who surprise back u,mk n carmen.
the plan to make me surprise --> cry is not work.muahahhaha.
but thx so much coz help me n sa jie celebrating our birthday.
never celebrate 2gether with a fren b4.thought wont have the chance to celebrate it with u all.
haha.so big o the cake.n so with the portion we get.only 7 ppl in total,then buying a large cake mean had to eat lot lo.
then every1 bully me wor,1 me eat so much and "kuk fei" me..ish....
everythg is so happy,today every1 sot jor..sing the old old song.
sylvia,i haven't c your action lo when kar wei sing the "给我一个吻" .hehe.
and v love the aaron kwok's "对你爱不完".damn syiok.damn funny.repeat the song lui wor..haha

Our birthday cake.mango+ white chocolate.

2 birthday girl ^_^

6 sisters. friendship forever.

Eating the chocolate stick.c who r faster.birthday girl win.haha


later continue with shopping.bought a dress.yay! me also got something to buy.
spent so much time at the shop for xy them to learn the way to "bun" their hair.
bought a hair band(i thk i started to like hair band).haha.
then at nite ma go ayer panas pasar malam.
really feel pity for my stomach.
1 moment feel so so so hungry,then the next moment eat so much things.sorry o..
then back home lo.suppose no more continuous story already after that.
but hor..when i clean up my bag,saw something that is suppose not belong to me.
a pair of ear rings.if i din buy it,then it suppose to be gifted by my friends.
ask all of them.1.30am. everyone is Zzzzz.haha.
everyone reply me this morning.except carmen.
is not a gift from all of them.also x carmen based on the reason.
mk say something that make me start to think.
"mayb is u terpancing it?haha"
n now,i really believe it is me who terpancing it.
luckily x being caught for accidentally stole it.
thx god.haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment